Bag yourself Elemis Skincare Essentials Collection with QVC
This weekend QVC will be bringing you an amazing set from Elemis – the Skincare Essentials Collection. Featuring some of my favourite Elemis products, the 6-piece set is worth £147 but will be exclusively available on the channel at an incredibly low price of £47 for 24 hours only.
Launching at midnight on Saturday 7th September and available throughout the day on Sunday 8th September, this kit includes Papaya Enzyme Peel and skin specific Cleansers and Toners help to smooth and brighten complexion, along with Elemis’s Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream plus their new White Flowers Eye and Lip Make-Up Remover.
If you don’t want to miss out on this offer, then tune into QVC on Sky Digital channel 640, Freeview Channel 16, Virgin channel 740 or Freesat channel 800. The offer is also available on www.qvcuk.com.
It’s a pretty amazing selection, don’t you think? Well, guess what? We have 2 full sets of Elemis’ Skincare Essentials Collection to give away to 2 lucky people. If you want to be in with a chance, be sure you are following me on Twitter (@sheenieshaikh). Then tweet me ‘I want to win Elemis Skincare Essentials Collection’. It’s a simple as that! The closing date of the competition is Sunday 22nd September.
- You must have a genuine Twitter account (obviously!)
- This competition is open to UK residents only – sorry!
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Closing date is midnight Sunday 22nd September.
- No alternative product or cash alternative will be offered.
- Winner will be given 48 hours to respond, after which another winner will be selected.
- Email addresses supplied will NOT be used for marketing or mail-out purposes by Just Nice Things and Elemis.