Archive for the ‘Boots No 17’ Category
17 has just launched a new mascara called Blow Out. It features an oversized brush that promises to sculpt and tease every lash from root to tip increasing the volume by up to 12 times, revealing bigger, bolder and bouffant lashes. It is also enriched with Vitamin E and Argan Oil to help condition and promote healthy lashes.
The selection includes: 17 Blow Out Mascara in Black, Brown/Black (£6.29) and 17 Blow Out Mascara in Blackest Black (£6.29). They are both available at Boots stores and at www.boots.com. Please note Blackest Black is not out until 5th September.
To celebrate the launch, we have 5 Blow Out Mascaras in Blackest Black to give away. To be in with a chance, simply post your name and email address in the comments box below by 9th September. Five winners will be selected at random.
1) You must be aged 18 or over.
2) This competition is open to UK residents only – sorry!
3) Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4) Closing date is Sunday 9th September 2012.
5) Five winners will be randomly selected and will be contacted by email to supply their postal address, to be forwarded to the PR company for 17 in order for the prize to be dispatched.
6) Your email address will NOT be used for marketing or mail-out purposes by Just Nice Things and 17.
Are we feeling summery yet? Hopefully this will get you in the mood!
This little gem is from none other than Boots No 17. I’ve said it before and I will say it again – this is a much under-rated brand in terms of nail polish. I know that the stand and bottles and general clientele hanging about the stand (tweenage girls giggling and making a mess of the samples) might not be all that appealing to older ladies, but I urge you to take a closer look the next time you are in the vicinity.
This may not be the most sophisticated polish in my collection, but I don’t care. Look at it! It glows. So beautiful. Application was absolutely fine as well – for a little bottle, these 17 polishes apply remarkably well (please disregard the fact that I also appear to have painted my fingers).
I’m already imagining how this is going to look on summer toes, and can’t wait for flip-flop season to hurry up and arrive!
What do you think? Would you wear this? What’s your favourite 17 polish?