- First come, first served.
- Please leave your email address in the comments box below and specify which item you’re interested in. I will then invoice you with the total amount.
- Payment by Paypal and must be made within 24 hours of receiving an invoice from me or the item(s) will be relisted. Please make sure you select the ‘gift’ option and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a request for an item is made but nothing further after that, I will not hold the item in reserve. Items are available for sale until payment received.
- No refunds.
- Postage is £1.50 per item with 50p per additional item by Royal Mail second class. I will obtain Proof of Postage but cannot be held responsible if packages are lost or damaged (I really hope this won’t be the case!). If you would prefer recorded delivery, total postage will be £2 per item with 50p per additional item. Please mention this with your request if you would like this.
- All items will be packaged securely with extra bubble wrap for more fragile items.
- I will do my best to dispatch the items as soon as possible. I will notify you by email to confirm when items have been posted to you.
- Blog sale only open to UK and internationally (except for liquid items, which are strictly for UK only.)
- If you can find swatches of the products, they might be helpful particularly as the camera often fails to capture the true colours of some nail polishes (particularly purple ones!)
- Any other questions, please ask!
Chanel Perfection Lumière foundation 30ml bottle in Beige 40 – used a 2-3 times, 95% full (£25)
2. Mac loose blot powder in Medium Dark, used few times, 90% remaining (£5)
3. bareMinerals foundation in Medium Tan 8g – used a couple of times, 95% full (£8)
Sleek Ultra Matts V1 palette – brand new, no box (£5)
Sleek Good Girl palette – a few shades used once or twice (£3)
Sleek Mediterranean collection Monaco palette – 2 shades barely used (£3)
7. Annabelle Natural eye and blusher palette – brand new and sealed (£2)
Laura Mercier sequin eye colour in Copper – brand new, swatched once (£2)
9. Famous Trio Eye Collection in Mocha Latte – used once (£1)
10. Famous by Sue Moxley Shimmer Brick in Rose Glow – used once (£2)
11. Famous by Sue Moxley Shimmer Brick in Medium – used once (£2)
12. The Make-Up Store glitter pot in Virgio – brand new and sealed (£5) To see the actual colour, click here.
13. Kiko nail polish in metallic black – brand new (£1)
14. Kiko nail polish in magenta pink – brand new (£1)
15. Kiko nail polish in turquoise – brand new (£1)
16. Kiko nail polish in emerald green – brand new (£1)
17. LA Girl Nail Lacquer in Allure – neon coral – Brand new (£2)
18. LA Girl Metal in metallic bronze – brand new (£2)
19. LA Girl Metal in metallic olive – brand new (£2)
20. LA Girl Metal in teal – brand new (£2)
21. Piggy Polish in Iris Upon Stars – brand new (£3) FROM AMERICA
22. Models Own Pro in Midnight Blue – used once (£2)
23. Orly in Royal Velvet 18ml (large) – Brand new (£5)
24. Fashionista in Mystical Dragon – shade 3 – brand new (£1)
25. Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Rags To Riches – swatched once (£2) FROM AMERICA
26. Barielle in Myrza’s Meadow – brand new (£2)
27. Sleek Pout Paint in Pinkini – brand new and sealed (£2) 28. L’Oreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner in Golden Black – used a few times (£2)
29. Superdrug tea tree blended oil 10ml – brand new & in box (£1)
30. Davidoff Cool Water Woman moisturising body lotion 75ml – used once (£5)
31. Champneys Oriental Body Glistening Oil – used a couple of times, 95% full (£5)
32. Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion 250ml – used a few times, 90% full (£3)
33. Kerastase Reflection Fluide Chroma Riche – 125ml bottle – used a few times, 80% left (£7)
Hands up those of you who suffer from dark circles. I reckon there’s a considerable number (myself included) and to this day, I’ve often wondered why there isn’t something on the market to combat this problem. Some of you have most likely tried every trick in the book or bought every lotion. I’ve simply tried to alter my diet and get plenty of sleep but to no avail will these circles disappear!Well I bring you promising news of a revolutionary product which holds the answer to the anguish of many – Artistry’s Creme LuXury Eye cream. The latest addition to their LuXury Creme collection, it’s this baby that confidentally guarantees dramatic results in 12 weeks.
Vigorously tested with scientific evidence to back up its claim, this luxurious cream which also has anti-ageing properties, contains “a rare ingredient worth more than its weight in gold”. The rare (and expensive) ingredient is Cardiolipin.
Now I’m not a science boff but I do know the cause of dark circles is to do with the skin cells around the delicate area of your eyes. Cardiolipin helps to replenish, restore and re-energise the skin cells and in turn elimate the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, and furthermore, sagging skin, fine lines and crow’s feet. Most other products on the market just cover up on the surface, but this sounds like it goes beyond.
If I’m completely honest, I know little about Artistry as a brand and it’s likely a lot of you won’t either. It is a premium skincare brand and premium means it comes at a price but if it actually does what it says on the tin, I’m not one to screw my nose up especially when Artistry’s Creme LuXury Eye is the only patented product on the market which does this.
So how much will this set you back? £107. For 15ml. Well I did say ‘premium’… However, it is to be used sparingly every morning and night around the eye and I imagine would last you a few good months.
If this cream eliminates dark circles, then for me it’s a small price to pay. I guess it depends on how much this means to you, and I am sure there are plenty of people who will be willing to invest in this.
Well, I’ve been sold from the launch I attended a couple of days ago. The proper test comes when I try this so for those who are curious, I will be bringing you my thoughts and verdict on using Artistry’s Creme LuXury Eye over the coming weeks with ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos. And I am rather excited about seeing the results.
Artistry is available exclusively at the Amway Flagship Experience Centre in Southampton Row, Holborn, London. For nationwide availability, call 01908 629 400.