THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
With straighteners, rollers, hot wands and heated tongs re-jigging the hair styling market, crimping is clawing its way back and Diva Professional Styling have created a little diamond of a crimper to pimp your locks with.
The Rebel Crimp N Lift is literally a crimper in your pocket, compact enough to fit in your handbag but big enough to give you outstanding results. I should know, I’ve been playing with mine ever since I got hold of one.
Fitted with diamond hard titanium plates that heat up to 200 degrees celsius, these mini crimpers (the length of a biro) are ready to use in 30 seconds so if you want to crimp your style totally or just sections, or simply add volume, this new addition to your collection will take it further.
Crimp N Lift normally retails for £29.99 but the good news at Just Nice Things is we have THREE up for grabs.
To be in with a chance, just leave your name in the comments section below (making sure you enter a valid email address in the box) and we will pick a winner at random in a week’s time. Please note your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to contact you if you are the winner.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, 6th March 2011
Please note as the prizes are electrical items fitted with a British standard plug, this competition is only open to UK residents.
For more on the Diva Professional Styling range, why not read our review of their Ultima 5000 Pro hairdryer?
Diva’s entire range is available to purchase in stores at Sally Salon Services and salons nationwide or online through their website www.sallyexpress.com.
Hi everyone. Today’s featured blogger is the fabulous Kay from Beauty Maze blog, which accompanies BellaQueen, the place to go if you’re seeking a mobile beauty therapist. I first got to know Kay through Twitter and I’m so pleased she took the time to answer these questions for us. Follow her blog here!
1) Why did you start your blog?My best friends emigrated and they would have been subject to my usual beauty rantings and with them gone, I decided to stop talking and start writing. Plus it would give them a chance to read what was going on in my world. But since then, the blog has taken a life of its own.
2) How long have you been blogging for?Since August 2009
3) What do you enjoy most about blogging? Finding new products or new things about old products and doing an exciting write up. The interaction with other bloggers and readers as well is extremely enjoyable.
4) What frustrates you most about blogging? Not having enough time to blog. Between work and college, I sometimes have very little time to write or even to catch up on other blogs.
5) How much time a week do you spend on your blog / reading other people’s blogs?At the moment, about 3 hours Not long enough
6) What advice do you have for aspiring beauty bloggers?
Write for yourself first and foremost, write about the things you like and enjoy, find your style and exercise some patience.
7) What other hobbies/interests do you have?Hotels and cooking for relaxing. But my all time fave is doing facials, I am working on turning that hobby/passion into a career.
8 ) How many bottles of nail varnish do you own?
Too many, at least 150 give or take 20!
9) Do you set yourself a shopping budget, or do you purchase on an as-and-when basis?I purchase as and when. I’m no good with money so setting a budget is wasted efforts.
10) What is your favourite make-up brand, and why?
Giorgio Armani – they make the best foundation for me
11) Do you ever leave the house without wearing make-up?Only on a Sunday morning to pick up the papers. Otherwise never.
12) What is your favourite beauty product and why? Rimmel Eye Brow pencil in black brown, gives me the most amazing brows. I’ve been using it for years and bulk buy, just in case they decide to discontinue.
13) What is your favourite nail varnish of all time? (yep, only one!) OPI’s Vodka and Caviar, hands down – btw this is a cruel question :-)
14) Tell us about the best holiday you’ve ever been on New York, 2005 to celebrate one year of being with my boyfriend…it was cold, but so romantic
15) What would be your ideal day off?
Lie in, breakfast in bed, shopping, lunch with the girls, dinner with boyfriend, then cocktails!
16) What is your favourite TV show? Eastenders!
17) What music do you enjoy listening to? I’m easy so I listen to anything, but highly partial to old school r’n’b
18) What is your favourite food?Dim Sum – nothing beats a long lunch at Ping Pong
19) Where would you most like to visit in the world? (money noobject)
I’d love to take 3 months out and road trip the States. Would be so awesome.
20) Tell us a secret…I’m a compulsive shopper and I hide all my purchases from my boyfriend, so he doesn’t see how much I spend!
Thank you, Kay! If you have a blog and would like to answer our 20 Questions then please do send us an email!