Posts Tagged ‘QVC’
If there’s one name that has sent ripples across the pond thanks to the current of social media, it’s Tarte. The eco-friendly and cruelty-free American beauty range inspired by founder Maureen Kelly’s visit to the Rainforest, has picked up sterling reviews particularly for their long-wearing and pigmented Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushers, infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
Last year, QVC announced they would be exclusively selling Tarte in the UK and that day is finally upon us – 28th March (mark that in your diaries).
The range of products Tarte is introducing to the UK are:
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation (£27.36)
- Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation with Brush (£27.34)
- Tarte BB Perfecting Liquid Foundation (£29.50)
- a trio of Amazonian Clay Butter Lipsticks (£20)
- Sultry Sunset Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette (£24)
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse (£16.20)
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner with Double-Ended Brush (£18.50)
- 4-in-1 Mascara – lengthens, curls, volumises and conditions (£14.40)
- Maracuja Oil for the face (£29.16)
- Maracuja C-brighter Eye Treatment (£25)
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushers (£26.50)
Price wise, the majority of the products are very reasonably marked. It’s just the famous blusher which costs slightly more above my expectations (and not far behind the cost of the foundations, usually the most expensive item in a make-up range.) I guess when I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about it, it’s going to be worth every penny.
In a highly saturated market, it must feel impossible to stand head and shoulders above the rest but I sense Tarte Cosmetics will have not trouble staying above water. Tarte, the UK welcomes you with open arms – you might get a squeeze too.
Tune into the home shopping channel on the 28th at 2pm and 6pm or browse online at www.qvcuk.com and grab yourself the much sought-after blushers before they sell out because they *will* sell out.
Hello, you beautiful people. I have some exciting news for you! Elemis has once again paired up with home shopping channel QVC for another fantastic Today’s Special Value Collection and it goes live at midnight tonight!
For one day only, the offer is a 5-piece Anti-Ageing Today’s Special Value Collection containing the award-winning Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml), Gentle Rose Exfoliator (50ml) and Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (50ml).
That’s not all. There are two more products also added to the mix with the choice between Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) and Pro-Collagen Advanced Treatment (15ml) for those concerned with fine lines and wrinkles or (all five products worth £148.50) or Pro-Intense Lift Effect Day Lotion (30ml) and Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream (15ml) for those concerned with sagging skin and loss of firmness (all five products worth £199.50).
This offer is available on QVC’s channel and their website www.qvcuk.com (while stocks last) for just £62 – an absolute bargain when you tot up the value of each individual item and realise you are saving up to £137.50. Grab it early, if you can!
QVC can be found on Sky Digital channel 640, Freeview Channel 16, Virgin channel 740 or Freesat channel 800.
This weekend QVC will be bringing you an amazing set from Elemis – the Skincare Essentials Collection. Featuring some of my favourite Elemis products, the 6-piece set is worth £147 but will be exclusively available on the channel at an incredibly low price of £47 for 24 hours only.
Launching at midnight on Saturday 7th September and available throughout the day on Sunday 8th September, this kit includes Papaya Enzyme Peel and skin specific Cleansers and Toners help to smooth and brighten complexion, along with Elemis’s Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream plus their new White Flowers Eye and Lip Make-Up Remover.
If you don’t want to miss out on this offer, then tune into QVC on Sky Digital channel 640, Freeview Channel 16, Virgin channel 740 or Freesat channel 800. The offer is also available on www.qvcuk.com.
It’s a pretty amazing selection, don’t you think? Well, guess what? We have 2 full sets of Elemis’ Skincare Essentials Collection to give away to 2 lucky people. If you want to be in with a chance, be sure you are following me on Twitter (@sheenieshaikh). Then tweet me ‘I want to win Elemis Skincare Essentials Collection’. It’s a simple as that! The closing date of the competition is Sunday 22nd September.
- You must have a genuine Twitter account (obviously!)
- This competition is open to UK residents only – sorry!
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Closing date is midnight Sunday 22nd September.
- No alternative product or cash alternative will be offered.
- Winner will be given 48 hours to respond, after which another winner will be selected.
- Email addresses supplied will NOT be used for marketing or mail-out purposes by Just Nice Things and Elemis.